Nyheder fra Kastrup

13 °
Let overskyet
Alarm112
Sport

Se alle nyheder

Seneste annoncer fra Kastrup og omegn

Job tilbydes:
Moment Construction is searching for sprinkler for CPH Airport
Moment Construction is searching for sprinkler for CPH Airport The work: Our customer is looking a skilled sprinkler for our 4-year project in Copenhagen Airport The job is montage of pipes + sprinklers in 12 meters height Pipe dimensions are 6" and weight is 122 kg Your profile: We expect you to: Have experience with montage of sprinklers Be able to speak and understand English Be able to work both in a team and independently Be interested in long term project in Denmark The company offers: Conditions of the work: 37 hours + two hours of overtime everyday = 47 hours weekly Great salary and working conditions Long term contract Social benefits: Special savings: 13,2 % of your brut salary, saved up and paid out in the end of the year Pension: 10 % from Moment, you pay 2%. In total 12% Holiday money: 12,5 % - you can apply for them every rotation Additional information: In order to work at the airport, a safety clearance is needed from the Danish Police Intelligence. We will apply on your behalf with the documentation you sent to your Moment consultant. Among the documents needed is a clean criminal record from your home country and the countries you have worked in within the last 5 years. The safety clearance can take up to a month to be processed and accepted, so we urge you to apply as soon as possible. Interested? If the above has caught your interest, we encourage you to send your CV today. Click on "Apply job" and follow the application process. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact Pia at pso@moment.dk We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Moment Construction
Indrykket 17. maj på JobNet
Indryk gratis dine annoncer på Bilhandel.dk, Retro-app.dk, Ridr.dk og Handyhand.dk