BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Stem Cell Medicine, reNEW, based at Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen is looking for a project manager starting as soon as possible or upon agreement. The project manager will support the establishment and management of StemScreen, a newly funded Stem Cell centre supported by Innovation Fund Denmark, as well as support Professor Kim B. Jensen, who is the current Deputy Director at reNEW.
We are seeking a talented co-worker starting 1st September 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter for an initial 4-year period.
reNEW and StemScreen
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Stem Cell Medicine, reNEW, has its Hub at UCPH as well as nodes at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in Melbourne, Australia, and Leiden University Medical Center in Leiden, The Netherlands. Researchers within reNEW addresses fundamental questions in stem cell and developmental biology and aim to translate research findings to products that will help patients with incurable disorders such as congenital kidney disorders, chronic ulcerative disorders, neurological disorders, diabetes, bladder defects and chronic pulmonary conditions, and fertility and liver disorders.
Center for Stem Cell Based Disease Modeling and Drug Screening (StemScreen) is supported by Innovation Foundation Denmark and represents a collaboration between researchers at different departments at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences and two companies in the Copenhagen area. The aim for StemScreen is based on platform technologies to establish insight into disease mechanisms and identify new drug candidates for a range of diseases using human in vitro stem cell models.
We are looking for a project manager, who will have two functions within the Center. Firstly, you will support the management of StemScreen, and secondly provide daily support to Kim Jensen, who is the deputy director for the Copenhagen node in reNEW. The role includes all manner of daily administrative support and coordination (as appropriate including but not limited to):
- Event and stakeholder relationship coordination
- Meeting/event planning, organisation and coordination
- Edit and format business documents
- Data entry and assist in report development
- Liaise with employees and associates on a variety of matters
- Prepare Governance, Committee and other reports as directed
- Coordinate and minute meetings
- Meet deadlines within required timeframes, displaying good organisational, time management and prioritization skills
- diary, e-mail and travel management
- Support management to manage competing priorities and deadlines and deliver projects
- Other support duties as necessary to support the Team e.g., providing coverage and support in times of leave and absence
- Professional discretion and an ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Qualification in a relevant field and/or relevant experience in a similar role
- An academic degree and experience with research will be advantageous
- Well-developed communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal) and the ability to liaise effectively with a broad variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and independently in order to forward plan and monitor future priorities
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently to plan, coordinate and organise projects
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Knowledge of the UCPH organization is preferred.
- Ability to handle and uphold confidentiality with maturity and common sense
You will be part of a thriving center with innovative researchers and administrative staff.
In reNEW and StemScreen, you will be a project manager and a keyperson in building and upholding relations to the other partners and create productive cooperation with key-collaborators in Copenhagen.
We are looking for a colleague who:
Has a relevant academic education and background, e.g., with experience in project management.
You are proactive, responsive, detail-oriented and thrive in a busy environment.
Is service-oriented without losing the overview and has a good understanding of people.
Can pivot rapidly depending upon shifts in priorities.
Is fluent in English. Knowledge of Danish is an advantage.
Preferably has documented experience in collaboration with senior scientists and management.
An attractive, developing and versatile job with great independence and variety in the tasks where you have direct contact with the top management of a large international organization within an international environment.
Committed colleagues who emphasize team play and professionalism and who have an informal, open and welcoming tone.
A centrally located workplace with, among other things, free parking, fitness club, fruit scheme and holiday homes.
You will report directly to Kim B. Jensen.
Salary and terms of employment
Employment will be in accordance with the provisions of the collective agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations) if the candidate has background as a MSc, at the level of either Academic Officer (Fuldmægtig) or Special Consultant depending on the right candidate’s qualifications and experience with the possibility of negotiating supplements depending on seniority, qualifications and competencies. Working hours are negotiable to accommodate potential additional roles but will be up to 37 hours per week incl. lunch. Accession as soon as possible.
You can get more information about the position by contacting Kim B. Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more about reNEW at http://renew.ku.dk
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and documentation for education via the job site https://employment.ku.dk/staff/
Application deadline: June 30th, 2023.
Interviews are expected to be carried out first week of August 2023.
We want to reflect the surrounding community and therefore encourage everyone, regardless of personal background, to apply for the position.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
KU - SUND - PANUM KBH N, Blegdamsvej 3B, 2200 København N
Ansøgningsfrist: 30-06-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5850206